Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank you All, again...

Salaam,
Yes, its been quite a while since my last post almost a forthnight ago. And welcome back to my story of a trailing spouse for the new year 2011. Unfortunately or rather, it all began with my being hospitalized yet again for the second time since my last admission to Kasra Hospital almost two years ago (Thank you all... dated 16 April 2009). It all began with an emergency midnight visit to Erfan hospital on Thursday 6th January until I was eventually discharged a week later.
Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah the most merciful, the most benevolent, the treatment went out extremely well and after a dozen drips of serum and other medications, the infection was finally diagnosed and accordingly treated. Thanks to all the wonderful jobs by all the professional doctors and experts, the well-trained nurses and other personnels of the hospital, and the excellent treatment, their skills and pleasant services rendered.
Thank you so much also to all my dearest colleagues, friends and relatives for all their continuous support and encouragement and their unceasing prayers during such a difficult time. Not least to my hubby who had always been, patiently, by my side throughout my ordeal. May the blessings of Allah always be upon us all, Amin...Wassalam.

continuous high temperatures...

dawn view of the city from my hospital room...
my daily 6am breakfast...
and lunch & dinner...
two days of continuous downpours of snow...
well-wishers from my dear Indonesian colleagues...
and a heart-warming visit from the ladies...
prayer n encouragement...
joyfulness...the night before being discharged...
one of the best, sophisticated and advanced medical centers...
in the city...
and finally n happily... home again...

No comments:

Post a Comment