Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thanking you sincerely...

Salaam,

Got this marvellous surprise soon as I reached home after being discharged from the hospital last week. Somebody has gone out of her way to do something special which simply touched my heart. Indeed I was lost for words to express just how much I appreciate her kindness and thoughtfulness.

To my dearest sister Ibu Malinar, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you dear, my heart has no bottom. And as William Shakespeare once said, "I can no other answer make, but thanks, and thanks."

For your thoughtfulness and generosity, for your precious friendship and great companionship, I could never thank you enough. May Allah the Almighty shower you and your loved ones, continuously, with His choicest blessings. May you all live a happy, prosperous, and a healthy and long life always, Amin.

Wassalam.

a gift of a big carton of foodstuff...specially flown from Indonesia...
favorite all-time Indonesian noodles...
of varieties of Indonesian flavors..enough to last us for several months more...
one pack of 5 Indo Mee or Maggi noodles back home cost only around B$1.20 (US 0.90 cts)...
while just one pack of same noodle here costs around Rials 6,000 (US 0.60 - 70 cents)
always in high demand and sought after...glutinuous rice flour from Indonesia
coconut milk...originated from Indonesia...
another favorite crackers from Jakarta...
ovalette, cake softener...a rarity in Iran
my kind-hearted & thoughtful dearest sis...
with all my thanks and appreciation always...

No comments:

Post a Comment