Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Birthday in Tehran...

Salaam,

Celebrating yet another quiet but extra special anniversary in a far away land, far away from the circle of loved ones, except just the two of us, again...

Thanks to the FB, there have been a seemingly non-ending messages of prayers, greetings and well-wishers on such a wonderful day. At least it did make my day less sombre and joyless.

And once again many thanks also to hubby for the everlasting love and affection shown and reiterated on my auspicious day. Not least special thanks and love to my beloved son, daughter and his fiance who have always been there and around to inspire, to cheer me up and helped brighten up my otherwise gloomy day.

And to all my colleagues and friends, sisters and brothers, in-laws, nieces and nephews, cousins...thank you so very very much from the bottom of my heart...for all your kind thoughts, prayers and beautiful and inspiring greetings.

May we all be blessed always by Allah the Almighty, with good health, success and happiness ever after, amin ya Rabbul a'lamin. Loving you all.

Wassalam.

symbol of our everlasting love...
another year's celebration in a far away land...

especially thanking you, hubby, for the bouquet...

thank you to my dear friend from Malaysia...

favorite treat for the special day from hubby...

perhaps too big to be shared by just the two of us...



from our favorite bakery...



with all my love always...

No comments:

Post a Comment