Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eid Open Houses n Surprises...

Salaam,
Arriving home on the second day of Hari Raya, we immediately made our way to my sister's "rumah terbuka" or open house. Later on in the afternoon, drove to Kuala Belait to another gathering at my brother-in-law's house. The first priority was of course to meet and seek forgiveness from our elderlies, first and foremost...mothers and in-laws. Our first day was indeed filled with joy and surprises as most of our relatives were caught unaware of our unannounced arrival...Wassalam.
with mum, sisters n in-laws...
paying respect to my mum n elderly sis...
my 'sleeping beauty' sis...
raya open house at my bro & sis-in-law...
my beloved mum-in-law...
and father-in-law...
happy n joyful moment...
especially among the younger ones...

my lovely daughter n nieces in their colorful raya dresses...
look who is coming home...
surprise...to my dear sis & bro-in-laws...
a proud father with his sons n grandsons...
in-laws, daughters n granddaughters...
with in-laws...
an Eid family remembrance...
another openhouse @ uncle n auntie...
having a long day...ended with a prayer n doa from Rayyan...

No comments:

Post a Comment