Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jazaak Allahu khayran...

As Salaam,
Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah the Almighty, we're able to get together over lunch among the few of us yesterday, to recite and offer our gratitude and thankfulness to Allah for answering and accepting our prayers, particularly after recovering from my recent illness and indeed for all His continuous favors and blessings bestowed upon us and our family throughout the years...
Surah An-Naml: Ayah 19 says:
"Rabbi aw zighni an 'ash kurani'matakallatii an'am ta'alayyaa wa'alaa wa lidayya wa'an a'mala shaaliha tardah wa'ad khilnii birahmatika fi 'ibaa dikashaalihin..."
"My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones."
With all my heart, I also thank all my dear sisters and brothers here in Tehran and all my friends and relatives at home, for all your unceasing support, prayers, well-wishes and kind words of encouragement. May Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala reward you all generously and continue to bestow His choicest blessings upon all of us always, Amin...
Jazaak Allahu khayran...
Wassalam.
Thanking Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala...
may all our prayers...
and supplication...be fulfilled and answered
thanksgiving...



thank you all for your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment