Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Home-baked Bread...



Salaam,
Just remember to post these pictures which I took about a month ago when I decided to bake our own bread on one cold Saturday afternoon. I've made several attempts before but not as soft and fluffy as this time. Actually it's from an old recipe that I still keep in my age-old cook book since my KL days.
Not a big deal though, just a simple substitute for a simple breakfast or an afternoon tea...in a place where you could hardly find super soft and fluffy breads such as those sold at Tesco's or Salisbury's shelves, or even to match our own home favorite - Gardenia or Mum's brands.
Wassalam.


a good and right type of flour...

would make a better dough...





what a beauty...


close, but not as soft and tender as Gardenia though

could feel the softness...

when its still fresh n warm from the oven...



No comments:

Post a Comment